Location: Dunwoody, GA
Part-Time Teacher of the Visually Impaired
We are interviewing for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired near Dunwoody, Georgia.
- Part-time, approximately 24-28 hours per week
- Full school year contract, with long term potential
- Very small case load consisting of eight students, grades K through 12, with varying levels of visual impairment, with one student who is completely blind
- Responsibilities will include working with students individually and in small groups
- Requirements include active Georgia Teacher of the Visually Impaired certification, and experience working with individuals of all ages, with moderate to intensive visual impairment
- Orientation and Mobility experience is a plus
Preferred candidate will be flexible, compassionate, and engaging, and able to bond with students and create an environment conducive to learning.
For immediate consideration, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled