Location: Oswego, IL
Part Time Speech-Language Pathologist
Interviews are currently being scheduled for a Speech-Language Pathologist near Oswego, Illinois.
Job Details Include:
- Part time, one to two days per week
- Full school year contract
- Caseload consists of students with mild to moderate speech related disorders, developmental delays, and various learning disorders
- Primary responsibility is to provide direct services, as specified in each student’s IEP
- Illinois SLP license and PEL with Speech endorsement are required, along with excellent communication, documentation, and clinical skills
Preferred candidate will be a strong team player able to effectively engage students, making therapy enjoyable, and producing optimal results.
For additional details, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled