Location: Tinley Park, IL
Part Time SLP - K-12 Caseload
Interviews are being scheduled for a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Part time, two days per week
- Full school year placement
- K-12 caseload, with mild to moderate speech related disorders and developmental and learning challenges
- Providing direct therapy is the primary responsibility of this position
- Illinois SLP license and ISBE Certification are required
We are looking for a team player with strong clinical, documentation, interpersonal, and time management skills.
For additional details, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled