Location: Flushing, MI
Part-Time School Social Worker Contract
Flushing, MI: We are now accepting applications for a School Social Worker position that has opened up this next school year outside of Flushing, MI. This part-time position will be a hybrid or providing services to both Special Education students and some General Education students. See below for information on how to apply.
- 1 school site
- Students in Kingergarten through 9th grade
- 11 Special Education students total; a handful of General Education students as well
- 2.5 days per week, approximately 18.75 hours per week
- Conduct screenings and assessments and provide individual and group counseling
- Complete FBAs and work with outside resources as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be a Certified School Social Worker
- Case management experience
To apply, email a resume, cover letter, and professional references to email@example.com.
National Hiring Manager - Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled