Location: DeKalb, IL
Part Time School Psych Job : DeKalb, IL
We are working closely with a local school district in the DeKalb, IL area to find a qualified School Psychologist to work during the upcoming school year. This job involves working closely with students of all ages and disabilities. Applicants should be comfortable dealing with a full range of unique needs. Our students need the help that a good School Psychologist can provide.
- Provide 15 hours of work per week to the school district
- Assess and counsel students who need psychological help to better perform as students
- Work in tandem with school staff to achieve the goals of the school for it's students
- At least a Master's Degree in School Psychology (or an equivalent degree)
- Active and Valid License to work as a School Psychologist in the state of IL
- Access to Safe and reliable transportation to and from the areas surrounding DeKalb, IL area.
To be considered for this job, send your resume to Travis Smith, using the following information:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled