Location: San Jose, CA
Part Time School Occupational Therapist Job - San Jose, CA
Sunbelt is hiring an Occupational Therapist for a school based job in the San Jose, CA area. We are searching for both part time and full time candidates who are passionate about helping each student reach their potential. The ideal Occupational Therapist will have previous school or pediatric experience and be familiar with IEPs and evaluations. This job includes a K-12 caseload of students with mild to moderate disabilities.
A licensure in the state of California is required as well as the ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Prepare implement, and evaluate IEPs for each student based on individually assessed needs
- Reduce barriers that limit student participation within the school environment
- Participate in the in-school staffing and screening processes as appropriate
- Educate other staff members and parents on how to assist in each student’s progress
- Participate on evaluation teams for students as appropriate
To apply, please contact
Julianne Van Hout
Direct: (813) 792-3474
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled