Location: SeaTac, WA
Part-Time School Based Occupational Therapist
We are seeking a qualified OT for a school-based position near SeaTac, Washington.
Job Details Include:
- Flexible schedule, ranging from sixteen to twenty-four hours per week
- Full school year contractual position, with long-term potential
- Caseload consists of students at one or possibly two elementary schools, with mild-to-moderate developmental, cognitive, and emotional delays and disorders
- Responsibilities will include assessments and evaluations, collaboration with the IEP team, establishing goals, developing and implementing treatment plans, and providing direct student services individually and in small groups
- Requirements include Washington State Occupational Therapist license, recent school-based or extensive pediatric experience, strong skills in screening, evaluations, written and verbal communication, and multi-disciplinary collaboration.
We are looking for an OT with the interpersonal and relationship-building skills to connect with students, ensuring efficacy of services.
To be considered for this position, please send current resume and cover letter highlighting skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 813-792-3470.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled