Location: Oak Lawn, IL
Part time Orientation & Mobility (O&M) Specialist job opportunity: Oak Lawn, IL
Candidates are currently being reviewed for an Orientation and Mobility Specialist school based job opening (O&M) - Oak Lawn, Illinois
General Job Description:
-Flexible scheduling offering 10 hours weekly M-F servicing a K-12 population
- The Orientation and Mobility Specialist is responsible for assisting students in achieving maximum independence with mobility and academics
- The O&M will assess students for eligibility and collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to develop IEP goals
- The O&M will strategically utilize all available resources to achieve optimal student success
-District focus is to enhance academic opportunity for all students by promoting a collaborative team effort and a supportive environment.
- Valid Illinois PEL certification with an endorsement in Orientation and Mobility
- Background with a pediatric population and diverse therapy needs
- Ability to acclimate quickly to district procedures
To apply, submit a resume to Stacy.Richardson@Sunbeltstaffing.com, or contact Stacy Richardson at 813-749-5187 for additional details.
Nation Staffing Manager- Schools Division
Sunbelt Staffing LLC
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled