Location: Beach Park, IL
Paraprofessional near Beach Park, IL.
We are now hiring for a Paraprofessional near Beach Park, IL. For a full time job 32.5 Hours/week (8:30am-3:40pm), Middle School (7th-8th Grade), Alternative Learning Opportunity Program. This para would help to support two 7-8th grade classrooms with a max of 20 kids total. Right now, they have 9.
• Small-group instruction to re-in force previously un-mastered material
• Escorting one or more students out of the classroom
• Facilitate bathroom breaks
• Monitor students in fitness area
• Hold conversations with students in an attempt to re-engage them in the learning process
• Substitute teach for an absent teacher (if proper certification is held)
They are looking for a candidate that is dynamic, can motivate students and is a “team-player.”
Is required to have School Paraprofessional Certification through the Illinois State Board of Education.
For immediate consideration for this position please contact:
Schools Division - Operations Manager
Local: (813) 792-3417
Fax: (877) 831-8511
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled