Location: Traverse City, MI
Orientation & Mobility Specialist Needed near Traverse City, MI
Currently interviewing qualified candidates to fill an immediate vacancy for an Orientation & Mobility Specialist in a school district near Traverse City, MI.
- Provides indirect consultative services to teachers and other service providers, administrators, and parents of children with visual impairments
- Work with the Assistive Technology Consultant with any Assistive Technology recommended by the student’s IEP Team
- Assists visually impaired students, parents, and staff in movement in the student’s educational environment
- Possession of a State of Michigan Special Education Approval as a Teacher Consultant for students with visual impairment as defined in the Michigan Administrative Rules of Special Education required
- ACVREP Certification as an Orientation and Mobility Specialist Required
To apply, send an updated resume and references to the direct hiring manager Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com to be considered for this Orientation and Mobility Specialist job opportunity. For more information on this position, call (813) 471-0174.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled