Location: Cartersville, GA
Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN) full time direct hire job in Cartersville, GA
The Operating Room Registered Nurse delivers perioperative care to the surgical patient, across the lifespan, using the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation. We will accept candidates who do not have OR experience as long as a perioperative course has been completed. Relocation and sign on bonus potential for a qualified candidate.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a current GA RN license.
- Basic Healthcare Provider (BLS) Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required to administer conscious sedation.
- Previous OR experience preferred or completion of a perioperative course.
- Must be within 30 minutes of facility when on call.
For immediate consideration or questions please send your resume or call:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled