Location: Oak Bluffs, MA
Open LTC Clinical Coordinator RN Position
Are you looking for a nice Summer assignment at a LTC Clinical Coordinator? Sunbelt Staffing is now hiring for an RN Clinical Coordinator in Oak Bluffs, MA. This quaint little Island is home to some breath taking views and fun summer activities.
The CC RN must meet the following requirements to apply:
- Graduate of an accredited Institution with a Bachelor's of Science: Nursing (may accept Associate's)
- Current MA licensure
- Active BLS and LTC experience
- 40 hours per week, M-F
- 8:00 a.m- 4:30 p.m.
- No call or weekends
- Responsible for the care and operation of the facility
- Will supervise LPN's and Support Staff
- Address any issues or concerns the staff or patients may have
- Organize and oversee administrative functions
- Hire and train new employees
- Keep record of inventory
- Evaluate effective care plans for patients
- Plan, budget, schedule
- Sign on bonus
- Full Health Insurance (Med/Vision/Dental)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays
For more information about this position, please contact Nicole Forgette at 813-792-3405 or send your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel that you may know someone who is interested and meets the minimum requirements, please share the contact information.
I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled