Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Occupational Therapist - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
A full-time Occupational Therapist (OT) position has become available near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform screening and diagnostic assessments to children of all age levels
- Travel to various schools in the area to provide services
- Write, and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEP)
- Adapt to changing caseload needs
Job Schedule: Monday - Friday (7:30a-3:30p)
- Masters Degree
- Be a California licensed OTL/R
- Enjoy working with children
Send resumes about the Occupational Therapist - Rancho Cucamonga, CA to Hiring Manager, Brendan Schuman at Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or call Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled