Location: National City, CA
Occupational Therapist Job for School District near National City, CA
Sunbelt is hiring an Occupational Therapist for a school based job in the National City, CA area. The ideal Occupational Therapist will have previous school or pediatric experience and be familiar with IEPs and evaluations. This job includes a high school caseload of students with a range of disabilities. We are searching for full time candidates who are passionate about helping each student reach their potential.
- Prepare implement, and evaluate IEPs for each student based on individually assessed needs
- Reduce barriers that limit student participation within the school environment
- Participate in the in-school staffing and screening processes as appropriate
- Educate other staff members and parents on how to assist in each student’s progress
- Participate on evaluation teams for students as appropriate
A licensure in the state of California is required as well as the ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
To apply, please contact
Julianne Van Hout
Direct: (813) 792-3474
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled