Location: Green Bay, WI
Nurse Practitioner (NP) Job in Green Bay, WI covering Brown County
There is an open Nurse Practitioner (NP) job in Green Bay, WI. The Nurse Practitioner (NP) will conduct in-home health assessments within Green Bay, WI. While the average visit is 45-60 minutes, the nature visit can vary and could include performing an annual health assessment, a post discharge visit, or visiting more complex members more than once per year. The house call visits will be conducted on patients residing in Green Bay, WI and the surrounding Brown county.
Our ideal Nurse Practitioner (NP) will possess the following:
- Nurse Practitioner Certification from either ANCC or AANP
- 1 year of clinical experience as a nurse practitioner (NP) OR 3+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Experience in gerontology, cardiology, internal medicine, or endocrinology is preferred but not required
- Home care visit experience is a plus
- Active Licensure in the State of Wisconsin
The schedule for this position is flexible and will require 10 hours per week. If you are interested in applying to this Nurse Practitioner (NP) Job in Green Bay, WI covering Brown County, please send a resume and references to Brenna Doulgeris at Brenna.Doulgeris@sunbeltstaffing.com or call me directly at 813-261-2242.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled