Location: Santa Fe, NM
Nurse Practitioner - New Mexico - Per Diem
Sunbelt Staffing has several openings for part and full time Nurse Practitioner positions throughout New Mexico. This opportunity is per diem, and requires in home health assessment visits in your county and neighboring counties. Each visit takes about 45 minutes on average.
These opportunities are currently statewide but will fill quickly!
In this role, you will conduct in-home health assessments on enrolled Medicare Advantage members within a geographic area of responsibility. The nature of the House Calls visit can vary and could include performing an annual health assessment, a post discharge visit, or visiting more complex members more than once per year.
• Active un-encumbered license to practice nursing in the assigned state
• Nurse Practitioner Certification from either the ANCC/AANP
• Minimum of one year clinical experience in highest level of education OR 3+ years’ experience as a Registered Nurse.
You must posses:
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area
- Current New Mexico RN License
- Ability to spend at least 1 hour with a member in their home, which may be in understaffed or remote areas, in the presence of pets, or members/family members that are tobacco users.
- Ability to lift 30 pound bag in and out of car and up and down steps
- Ability to navigate stairs and a variety of dwelling conditions and configurations
- Ability to sit, stand and kneel as needed to perform physical assessment
Apply today! This is a great opportunity for per diem if you already have a full time position. For immediate consideration, more information, and to schedule an interview, please send your current resume to:
Colleen.Sica@sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813.749.5188
Nurse Practitioner (NP) Per Diem 02/08/2017
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled