Location: Greensboro, NC
North Carolina-Occupational Therapist Job Opening- TelePractice
VocoVision is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist that is licensed in the state of North Carolina with experience with a wide range of populations. The primary role of the Occupational Therapist is to provide services to children ages 3-21.
- Collaborates with other disciplines to ensure team understanding of studentsoccupational performance strengths and needs, through evaluation, educational program planning, and service delivery.
- Evaluates the patient’s ability and formulates the child’s occupational profile through a variety of functional, behavioral, and standardized assessments, skilled observation, checklists, histories, and interviews.
- Synthesizes evaluation results into a comprehensive written report which reflects strengths and barriers to student participation in their respective environment; directs program development; and guides evidence-based intervention.
- Develops occupationally based intervention plans based on child’s needs and evaluation results.
- Participates in multidisciplinary meetings to review evaluation results, integrate findings with other disciplines, offer recommendations, and develop individual education plans and intervention plans to achieve IEP goals.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional skills and professional references. Other necessary skills and attributes include:
- Experience working with children of all ages and with a variety of disorder areas
- A passion for working with children
- The ability to “connect” with children and parents
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Creativity, tech-savviness, and flexibility
If you are interested in being considered for this job, please don’t hesitate to apply today! Contact Darrielle Hardge at (813) 261-2702, or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled