Location: National City, CA
National City California Area - School Psychologist Job Opportunity
We have a full time job for a School Psychologist in the National City area. Specific caseload details will be assigned upon determination of skills and experience of individual School Psychologist, along with current needs. Preferences are accommodated whenever possible.
- initial and re-evaluations
- classroom observations
- in-service training for educational staff and families
- participation in IEP and trouble shooting meetings
- active California PPS with School Psychologist endorsement
- familiarity with the full battery of school-based psychological testing
- technological proficiency
- California experience is preferred, although we will consider out of state applicants who meet all other requirements
Spanish fluency is a plus!
For immediate consideration please call Barbara Gawthrop at 813-792-3470 or email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled