Location: Monterey, CA
Monterey, CA: Part Time OT Job Opening
Seeking a qualified Occupational Therapist to provide services to a school district near Monterey, CA. This Occupational Therapy opportunity will be working to treat and improve fine motor, handwriting and life skills among students ranging in grades from K-12, with mild to moderate impairments. The ideal candidate will use creative therapy methods, follow IEP treatment plans, have previous experience working in a school setting, and successfully collaborate with staff and parents.
- Part-Time, 16 hours with potential for growth
- Caseload of about 24 individuals with secondary disabilities
- Clearance through the state of California required (fingerprinting, background check)
- CA OT Licensure necessary
- Opportunity set to begin promptly after credentialing process
Interested parties may submit an updated resume and references to the direct hiring manager Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com to be considered for this Occupational Therapist (OT) job opportunity. For more information, call (813) 471-0174.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled