Location: Minneapolis, MN
Minneapolis, MN Permanent job for Special education teacher
Sunbelt is now setting up interviews for Special Education Teachers, this is a full-time, permanent position to collaborate with 5th-8th - Middle School kids Minneapolis, MN a great area.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• A track record of measurable success with students
• Ability to teach through an equity lens
• High level of cultural competency
• Bilingual OR multilingual (Oromo, Amharic, Spanish, Somali, and / or Hmong)
• A minimum of 2 years teaching in a high-need school with demonstrated student results
• Experience working with students of color or students growing up in low-income households
• Minnesota teacher certification
To apply for this position please submit resume to the National Hiring Manager.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled