Location: Marietta, GA
Marietta, GA - School Based Sign Language Interpreter Job Opportunity
Marietta, GA- Sunbelt Staffing is working with a nearby school to Marietta, GA looking to fill a need for a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI). This is a job opportunity working one on one with the student in elementary school. The job is full time (35 hours).
- Relay the style and original tone of language
- Provide one on one support for a general education student
- Accompany the student on field trips
- Occasionally assist other students with signing
- GA SLI Certification
- Bachelors degree with a concentration in Interpreting
- EIPA of 3.5 or higher
To apply for the Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) job opportunity for nearby Marietta, GA school district, apply online or submit your resume to, Cheryl Wilson at Cheryl.Wilson@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813)792-3474.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled