Location: Rifle, CO
LTC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job in Rifle, CO
LTC facility in Rifle, CO needs LTC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). This job involves Long Term Care, Memory Care, and Short-term Rehabilitation, offering the opportunity to expand your skill set.
89 bed Facility
12 bed Secure Memory Unit
The ideal LTC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) candidate will:
- Provide registered nursing care which involves nursing assessment and diagnosis, nursing care planning, nursing care implementation/intervention, and nursing care evaluation.
- Develop plan of care that is individualized for the patient reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team
- Maintain confidentiality in matters related to patient, family, and client facility staff
- 1 year of recent LPN experience
- Current Compact or CO State License
- Current BLS (AHA)
If you are interested in applying for this LTC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job in Rifle, CO please send a resume and references to Sarah Clendennen at Sarah.Clendennen@sunbeltstaffing.com or call me directly at 813-749-5193.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled