Location: Waukesha, WI
LPN-Licensed Practical Nurse job near Waukesha, WI- full time
Sunbelt is working in tandem with a local school district to hire a qualified full time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a job vacancy that has become available for this current school year.
• LPN job starts ASAP
• Full time job working 8 hour days, 40 hours a week
• The district assigns the LPN (age group) based on the interview and what is available
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) diploma or registered nurse (RN) associate degree from an accredited nursing program,
• Must be licensed to practice as an LPN or RN in the State of Wisconsin
• Must be currently CPR/AED and must have own transportation and a valid Wisconsin driver’s license. (Trach/Ventilator-training certified required for 1:1 roles)
• Previous School based experience
For immediate consideration, know of someone who would be a good fit or would like to know more information email an updated resume to Samantha.email@example.com and call directly to 813-471-0169.
National Hiring Manager- Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled