Location: Minneapolis, MN
LPN Job Near Minneapolis, Minnesota
I am scheduling interviews for an LPN in the Minneapolis area. This is a 1:1 position providing nursing services for a second grade student with cognitive, developmental delays.
- G-Tube feeding
- cleaning equipment
- cleaning, medicating, and bandaging G-Tube site
- administering medication
- toileting, including lifting student
It is the job of the LPN to tend to the student's medical needs only. She has a 1:1 ASL Interpreter for educational needs.
- active Minnesota LPN license
- experience working 1:1 with medically fragile child
- ability to lift student, with assistance
- personable, warm, and engaging demeanor
To discuss this opportunity, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled