Location: Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA: Speech Language Pathologist & Assistants - Sunbelt Staffing
Sunbelt Staffing is looking for Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) and Speech Language Pathologist Assistants (SLPAs) for openings within the Los Angeles and Greater Los Angeles Area.
As a Speech Therapist professional, you will be responsible for providing direct services to students with a wide range of disabilities:
- Voice Disorders
Students will vary in all grades and may have other disabilities (i.e: special needs or autism).
Work schedules may vary based on openings, but are typically Monday – Friday from 7:45a to 3:30/4pm with full time or part time opportunities (will discuss for candidates preferences).
All candidates will be subject to a background check and drug screening upon accepting a contingent job offer.
Required Job Qualifications:
Speech Language Pathology Assistants
- Bachelors Degree in Speech Pathology or Communicative Disorders
- CA SLPA License
- Prior school experience or recent graduate
Speech Language Pathologist
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communicative Disorders
- CA-PPS license (Pupil Personnel Services)
- Experience in a school setting
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC) or Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY)
Send resumes regarding any job opportunities to Hiring Manager, Brendan Schuman at Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or contact Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled