Location: Nashville, TN
Local Psychiatric LPN Position in Nashville, TN
Local Psychiatric LPN position is open in Nashville, TN. Psychiatric LPN will work in a secure, lock-down facility which houses male prisoners with multiple and complex medical problems. LPN experience in any discipline is required, offering an excellent opportunity to expand your skill set.
The ideal Psychiatric LPN candidate will:
- Provide care involving nursing assessment, nursing care planning, nursing care implementation/intervention, and evaluation.
- Collaborate with other members of the healthcare team to develop plan of care that is individualized for the patient
- Maintain confidentiality in matters related to patient, family, and client facility staff
- 1 year of recent LPN experience (any specialty)
- Current Compact or TN State License
- Current BLS (AHA)
If you are interested in applying for this local Psychiatric LPN position in Nashville, TN please send your resume and references to:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled