Location: Key Largo, FL
Key Largo, FL: Full-Time Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Job Opening
A local school district in the Key Largo area is currently looking to interview qualified candidates for a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing job opening for the current school year. This itinerate opportunity will require traveling between two general areas during the week.
Job Details for Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing:
- Full-time, 37.5 hours/week
- Caseload includes traveling to one school servicing students 1-2 days and another school 3-4 days
- PreK-12th grade students with mild to moderate hearing loss
- Opportunity will begin shortly after proper credentialing process and extend through the end of the school year
- Florida Department of Education Certification necessary
- Will require working in tandem with 3 other TDHH along with an array of service providers
To apply, send an updated resume and references to the direct hiring manager for this Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing job opportunity, Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com. For more information on this position, call (813) 471-0174.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled