Location: Amarillo, TX
ICU RN Travel Job – Night Shift
There is an open ICU RN travel job in a large 400 bed acute care hospital in Amarillo, TX. This Amarillo, TX facility is a level 3 trauma and teaching hospital that sees nearly 14,000 admissions and more than 245,000 outpatient visits each year. The ICU is a horseshoe shaped unit housing both MICU and SICU patients on one floor. ICU RN that hold the TNCC certification will float between the MICU and SICU units.
- In addition to general nursing care, the intensive care unit registered nurse (ICU RN) will perform patient assessments, create plans for care/intervention, educate patients and family members, implement treatment plans, and execute physician orders.
- 1900 – 0700, 36 hours per week, Night Shift
- 1 year of ICU experience is preferred, but not required. Travel experience preferred
- BSN or ASN from an accredited college
- Current Texas (TX) Nursing License (or willing to obtain a license)
- BLS Certification
- ACLS, CCRN, TNCC Certifications preferred, but not required
Full time, 12 hour night shifts are available. If you are interested in applying to this ICU RN Travel job in Amarillo, TX, please send a resume and references to Brenna Doulgeris at Brenna.Doulgeris@sunbeltstaffing.com or call me directly at 813-261-2242. I look forward to working with you to find the perfect position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled