Location: Antioch, IL
High School Social Worker Job Antioch, IL
We are accepting applications for a school social worker opportunity in the Antioch, IL area. We are looking for qualified candidates who are able to cover a leave at a nearby district. The district is in need of a social worker to work full time or part time, depending on the candidates availability. The social worker will work with high school students who have various disabilities.
Job duties include:
- Help students function effectively in a school environment
- Assess students in which area they may need counseling and assistance
- Work collaboratively with staff and parents
- Maintain files and reports to track problems and progress
Job requirements include:
- Candidates should have a PEL Endorsement as a Social Worker.
To learn more about this opportunity, or to apply, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled