Location: Hamtramck, MI
Hamtramck, MI area High School Resource Room Teacher Job
We are working with a great school district in the Hamtramck, MI area who has an immediate need for an experienced full-time Resource Room Teacher. This is a contract position with the district where you would provide services to High School students with disabilities with Individualized Education Plans (IEPs).
This well-organized school district is particularly seeking a dependable, self-sufficient Resource Room Teacher with at least 1 year of experience. One that has the ability to motivate low performing students and has appropriate classroom management skills.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Assessing the needs of students using appropriate diagnostic measures;
- Writing Individual Education Plans (IEPs);
- Writing lesson plans and delivering instruction as outlined in the IEP;
- Monitoring the progress of students and communicating this progress to all members of the students’ IEP Team;
- Collaborating with general education teachers, outside agencies and parents
- Collaborating with ancillary personnel to ensure implementation of related services and strategies;
Qualified candidates will have a Masters’ degree in Special Education with valid Michigan Teaching Certification.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with your experience. Employees are provided with a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, and a strong support team.
For immediate consideration on this High School Resource Room Teacher Job in Hamtramck, MI, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call me directly at (813)792-3468.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled