Location: Grovetown, GA
Grovetown, GA. SPED Teacher Job Permanent Positions Available
I am currently conducting interviews for a Special Education Teacher at a high school near Grovetown, GA. This is an interrelated classroom setting at a very supportive and dynamic school district. Some of the responsibilities and duties a SPED Teacher can expect in this role are:
- Classify the special needs of each assigned student through assessments
- Develop learning plans based on results
- Advise with teachers, parents and school administrators with regards to the learning needs of each assigned student.
- Create and implement teaching strategies that will engage the student
- Observe, evaluate and document each student's progress
- collaborate and consult with school personnel on special education services
- Practice reasonable rules of classroom and discipline in order to maintain a safe and comfortable learning environment
- Update and keep accurate records to comply with school regulations and legal requirements pertaining to GA.
Additionally the SPED Teacher must be comfortable with conflict resolution, time management, and have a proven success in making good decisions and using sound judgment. This is a diverse high school and each caseload will vary by experience and district needs.
- SPED Licensure and Certification from GA.
For immediate consideration please submit resume to the Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled