Location: Grosse Pointe, MI
Grosse Pointe, MI area High School Resource Room Teacher Job
We have partnered with a school district in the Grosse point, MI area to hire a full time Resource Room Teacher for the school year. The position is 40 hours per week providing supplementary academic support to students with disabilities with Individualized Education Plans (IEPs).
Some Desired Competencies include:
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to motivate low performing students;
- Appropriate classroom management skills;
- Range of appropriate instructional strategies
- Qualified candidates will have a Masters’ degree in Special Education with valid Michigan Teaching Certification.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with your experience. Employees are provided with a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, and a strong support team.
For immediate consideration on this High School Resource Room Teacher position in Grosse Pointe, MI, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at (813)792-3468.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled