Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Grand Rapids, MI: School-based SLP - TeleSpeech Therapy
An exciting par-time job opportunity is available for a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP).
This unique role will empower the Speech Pathologist to provide quality therapy to students (K-8th grades) from the comfort of their home or office.
Interested candidates should have the qualifications below in addition to possessing a laptop/computer with stable internet connection and powerful processing capabilities. (Can be determined during interview process)
Job Schedule: Mon - Fri (only 3 days per week)
Education, Certifications & Licenses:
- Masters Degree in Communicative Disorders or Speech Pathology
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competency
- Michigan Speech Pathologist License
- 3 or more years as a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist
- Comfortable with using and troubleshooting technology
Send resumes about the Grand Rapids, MI: School-based SLP - TeleSpeech Therapy to Hiring Manager, Brendan Schuman at Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or call Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled