Location: Cicero, IL
Full Time Special Education Teacher
We are scheduling interviews for a Special Education Teacher for the Chicago, IL area. The position is full time, working with students who have mild to moderate disabilities in combination of inclusion and resource room setting.
- Develop IEP goals and monitor student success
- Proficient in reading, math, and writing
- Supervise and mentor teacher assistants
- Collaborate with staff and parents ensure student success
- Work closely with the RTI team by recommending appropriate interventions and accommodations
- LBS1 Special Education Teacher Certification
- PEL Endorsement
- Previous experience in an urban environment
- Bachelor degree in Special Ed
To learn more and to apply for the Special Education Teacher opportunity, email your resume to Cheryl Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-792-3474.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled