Location: Libertyville, IL
Full time School Social Worker Libertyville, IL
There is currently a job opening for a School Social Worker near Libertyville, IL. This is a full-time position for the rest of the school year working with 5th-12th grade students that have mostly moderate disabilities. The School Social Worker will be required to do individual and group counseling, attend IEP meetings and IEP writings and crisis intervention. This is a full-time job working 37.5 hours a week.
Qualifications for This School Social Worker job near Libertyville, IL
• Previous experience working in a school setting as a School Social Worker
• Must be able to start within 2 weeks of the interview
• Needs to have a LSW, LCSW or PEL
• Licensed School Social Worker in IL (appropriate license/credentials)
• Must be able to provide 2 professional references
For more information about the full time School Social Worker job near Libertyville, IL email email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled