Location: Kirkland, WA
Full Time School Psychologist
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a nearby school to Kirkland, WA in order to hire a full time School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. We are looking for someone with at least 2 years previous schools experience and possess excellent communication and team collaboration skills.
- Support students that are experiencing bullying, disabilities, LGBTQ issues, low self-esteem, academic performance, social anxiety, and concerns in the home
- Develop goals and implement learning programs (IEPs)
- Collaborate with staff and care-givers on how to assist in student progress
- Conducts evaluations and reviews
- Monitor and report student progress
Master's degree or Doctorate in School Psychology
- Washington School Psych licensure
- ESA required (can be in process)
full time / contract
Interested candidates, please submit your resumes to the hiring manager:
Cheryl Wilson at Cheryl.Wilson@sunbeltstaffing.com or call directly to 813 792-3474.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled