Location: Newcastle, WA
Full-Time School Psychologist (LSSP)
We are seeking a full time Licensed School Psychologist (LSSP) for the upcoming school year for nearby Newcastle, WA. We are scheduling interviews with the school's director, serious inquiries only.
As the School Psych, your main role will be to help students achieve their educational goals. Work collaboratively with administration and teaching staff members on how to assist in the educational success of the student.
- Assess and assist students who have unique learning needs in order to give them the tools to succeed in school
- Address student learning and behavioral problems
- Consult with the IEP team to improve learning
- Support students’ ability to learn and listen to their concerns
- Have excellent communication skills, time management, and documentation skills
- WA state School Psychologist license
- ESA (can be in process)
Send resumes to the Hiring Manager, Cheryl Wilson:
Cheryl.Wilson@sunbeltstaffing.com or call directly (813) 792-3474.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled