Location: Haines City, FL
Full-time Pediatric Physical Therapist
Haines City, FL: At our well-organized School District, a Physical Therapist would be a valuable member of our team. We are looking to hire a professional to provide clinical services to our K-12th student population. Qualified candidates will demonstrate superior student care and possess outstanding communication skills with staff and parents alike, while adhering to our high standard of excellence.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited too):
- Will plan and provide physical therapy treatment programs for each student including the evaluation, treatment or prevention of disability, injury, disease or other condition of health
- Collaborate with other health care staff
- Directs and trains students in the care and use of assistive devices, prosthetic and orthotic devices including wheelchairs, canes and crutches.
- Evaluates, records and reports student progress
- Participates in students care evaluation and in quality improvement studies.
Hours: The position is full-time, offering 37.5 hours a week during standard school hours. We are receptive to part-time applicants as well.
Qualifications: Florida license to practice as a Physical Therapist is required
Preferred Qualifications: Two plus years’ experience in schools/pediatrics, but not required.
For immediate consideration on this job, please submit your resume to: Shonique.Watts@sunbeltstaffing.com or call Shonique Watts directly at 813-792-3468
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled