Location: Hamtramck, MI
Full-time Pediatric Physical Therapist Job - Hamtramck, MI
At a well-organized Michigan School District, we have an immediate need for a full-time Physical Therapist. The hired PT will be a valuable member of our team and provide services to our K-12th student population. There is a manageable caseload with a full range of mild to moderate disabilities. The position offers 40 hours a week during standard school hours. In this role you will be the primary Physical Therapist for the district.
Qualified candidates will have pediatric experience, demonstrate superior patient care and possess outstanding communication skills while adhering to our high standard of excellence.
Duties of a Physical Therapist at our district may include the following but are not limited to:
- Plans and provides the physical therapy treatment programs for each student including the evaluation, treatment or prevention of disability, injury, disease or other condition of health
- Coordinates physical therapy programs with other staff
- Directs and trains patients in the care and use of assistive devices, prosthetic and orthotic devices including wheelchairs, canes and crutches. Gives instruction in postural control and therapeutic procedures to be continued by the student and/or parents.
- Evaluates, records and reports students' progress
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a bachelor's degree at minimum in Physical Therapy
- Michigan License
Schools or pediatric experience is preferred but not required. Salary is competitive and commensurate with your experience.
For immediate consideration on this Full-time Pediatric Physical Therapist Job – Hamtramck, MI, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Shonique Watts directly at (813)792-3468.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled