Location: Ferndale, WA
Full Time Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Sunbelt Staffing is working a school district in the Ferndale, WA area to hire an Occupational Therapist. The OT will be providing services for students of all ages with mild to moderate disabilities. Interested candidates must have at least 1 year experience in a pediatric or school setting.
- Assessment and evaluations to determine areas of dysfunction
- Develop treatment IEP plans to improve student’s functional abilities
- Attend IEP meetings to coordinate OT goals with the educational program
- OT may rotate among several schools
- Collaborate with school staff and parents on how to assist in student progress
- Previous pediatric experience
- Washington OT License
- Washington ESA
- Bachelors degree in Occupational Therapy
To apply for the Occupational Therapist job opportunity, submit your resume to the hiring manager, Cheryl Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly to 813-792-3474.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled