Location: Oak Creek, WI
Full-time LPN and RN Jobs in Oak Creek, WI
A well-organized WI School District is seeking to hire two full-time LPNs and two RNs to join their team. These are full-time position offering 35 hours a week during normal school hours, Monday through Friday. In these roles, you would provide services to either an Elementary, Middle or High School Student populations. The position offers 35 hours a week, starting at 7:30-3:00 Mon-Fri. The assignment starts right away with the possibility of the assignment being extended until the end of the school year.
We are particularly interested in applicants that have the ability to:
- Provide Health Services to children and families
- Assist in the identification, coordination, completion of service and evaluation of health or family problems of enrolled children
- Assist with the coordination of health follow-up services to identified children
- Document health/family services that have been provided
- Monitor health records at center sites
- WI LPN or RN License
- 2 years of experience in either community health, pediatrics, or school nursing.
Special consideration will be given to Bilingual applicants. Sunbelt Staffing does offer benefits, an excellent compensation package and will have a strong team to support.
For immediate consideration on this LPN and RN job near Oak Creek, WI, please forward resume & cover letter to Shonique.Watts@sunbeltstaffing.com or call this Hiring Manager directly at (813)792-3468
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled