Location: Swartz Creek, MI
Full-time Emotional Impairment Teacher Job in Swartz Creek, MI
The purpose of this position is provide much needed service to our students. This well-organized school district has a great team of supportive professionals and is located near Swartz Creek, MI. There is one position available that offers 35 hours a week working with students with mild to moderate disabilities. Our students range from K-12th grade and caseloads will be distributed based on experience. You can expect to deliver differentiated instruction to our scholars and collaborate with a team of content teachers from that grade level to help support all scholars toward reaching grade-level mastery.
- Must possess EI endorsement
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Proficient in use of computers including Microsoft Office and Internet research.
- Ability to learn and use agency database and computer network with efficiency.
- Excellent organizational skills such as planning, prioritizing, organizing workload handling multiple deadlines.
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background and a drug test screening.
Special consideration will be given to Emotional Impairment (EI) Teacher with a minimum of 2 years teaching in a high-need school with demonstrated student results.
Sunbelt does offer a full suite of benefits, a competitive compensation package and a strong team to support.
For immediate consideration on this Emotional Impairment (EI) Teacher job, email resume and cover letter to Shonique.Watts@sunbeltstaffing.com or call this Hiring Manager directly at (813)792-3468
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled