Location: Silver City, GA
Full-Time Elementary School SLP
Sunbelt Staffing is interviewing for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist near Silver City, Georgia.
- Full time, entire school year
- Caseload will not exceed 40 Elementary School students
- Students on the caseload are all in the general education population, receiving speech services
- Responsibilities will include initial and re-evaluations, establishing individual speech related goals, developing and implementing therapy plans, and submitting Medicaid billing
- Requirements include active Georgia SLP license and GaPSC certification, and recent school-based or extensive pediatric experience
- Experience using PowerSchool for Medicaid billing and IEP management are required
This is a great opportunity for a new grad seeking to complete CFY in a school setting. To discuss this position in detail, please call 813-792-3470, or email current resume along with detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled