Location: Anaheim, CA
Full Time, Elementary School Psychologist job in the Anaheim, CA area
Sunbelt Staffing is hiring a full time School Psychologist for an elementary caseload job at a district in the Anaheim, CA area. Sunbelt is seeking a School Psychologist that has the ability to be flexible and jump in to hit the ground running. Caseload is based at two elementary school sites and there is no travel required between schools. Students have mild to moderate disabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide initial assessments and evaluations
- Perform re-evaluations as needed or required by student's Individualized Educational Plan (IEP)
- Determine eligibility based on evaluations and eligibility requirements
- Consult and collaborate with staff on goals for student based on student's needs
- California PPS Credential as a School Psychologist
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or equivalent
- Ability to be flexible
- Proficiency in evaluations and assessments
New graduates with strong assessment skills will be considered for this School Psychologist job opportunity in Anaheim, CA .
To be considered or for more information, please contact Erin McDonald at (813) 261-2262 or send resume and cover letter to Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled