Location: Colma, CA
Full Time Bilingual Speech Pathologist
Colma, CA - Sunbelt is hiring for a Spanish Bilingual Speech Pathologist for a school district in the Colma, CA area. The position is full time working with students ages elementary to middle school. The students have mild to moderate disabilities.
- Evaluate and assess articulation and language delays and developmental delays
- Develop IEP to treat any disorders that the student has been diagnosed with
- Collaborate with staff, parents, and care-givers on how to assist student progress
- Monitors progression and adjusts treatment accordingly
Credential and Requirements:
- California SLP license or CTC credential
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- Spanish bilingual
To learn more about the Speech Therapy job opportunity, please submit your current resume to hiring manager, Cheryl Wilson at Cheryl.email@example.com or call (813)792-3474.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled