Location: Everett, WA
Everett, WA: School Psychologist Intern Opening for Current School Year
There is an opening for a School Psychology Intern within a school district near Everett, WA, for the current school year. This full-time, itinerate position will consist of traveling between one to two schools providing services to students in grades Kindergarten through 12th grade. Caseload will be decided upon successful interview and offer, depending on what population candidate is most familiar with. The ideal candidate would be ESA certified.
School Psychologist Intern Job Duties:
- Participate in Individual Educational Programs (IEPs) along with other service providers, staff and parents
- Provide services and successfully communicate with students from a variety of cultural and social backgrounds
- Be an active member of the special education team by administering psychological tests, assessments and evaluations
- Have a working knowledge of promoting positive behavior in students with behavioral and social impairments
- Full-time, 37.5 hours week
- Opportunity is during normal school hours. No weekend or holidays.
- Competitive compensation offered
- Eligible for full benefits
Interested parties may submit an updated resume and references to the direct hiring manager Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com for immediate consideration for this School Psychologist Intern position. For more information on this opportunity, call (813) 471-0174.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled