Location: Arlington, WA
Everett, WA: Educational Specialist Job for Current School Year
Actively seeking an Educational Specialist with proven experience in a classroom setting to fill a vacancy in a school district in the Everett, WA area. The ideal candidate will possess Washington State Teacher certification with Special Education endorsement and/or ESA certificate. Experience with the pediatric population is also preferred.
Educational Specialist Job Duties:
- Act as a liaison for students with a variety of impairments, such as mental health, medical, and educational disabilities
- Effectively communicate the needs of students based on individual evaluations
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of facilitating and implementing Individual Educational Programs (IEPs)
- Successfully communicate and collaborate with other service providers, staff and parents regarding student progress
- Evaluate and observe students, and subsequently write clear and concise reports on findings
- Serve as a consultant to general education teachers, parents and district personnel as needed to assist in designing effective instructional and behavioral programs for individual students
- Full-time opportunity, 37.5 hours/week
- Monday-Friday, during normal school hours. No holidays or weekends.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package available
- Position allows the opportunity to positively affect students and others in the special education community
- Supportive special education team and district
Qualified candidates may submit an updated resume and references to the direct hiring manager Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com for this Education Specialist opportunity. For more information on this full time position, call (813) 471-0174.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled