Location: Dallas, TX
ER Psych Nurse Practitioner
A Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is needed for a large level 1 trauma hospital in Dallas, TX. In this position, the Psych Nurse Practitioner will conduct psychiatric evaluations, diagnose mental illness and prescribe any necessary medication. The psychiatric nurse practitioner will provide care to patients entering the psych ER or psychiatric inpatient unit. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner may also work as a consult liaison to patients that have been medically admitted to the hospital.
• Valid TX state license and current registration to practice as a Registered Nurse
• Current certification as a Nurse Practitioner
• Current certification to prescribe medication
• 1-2 years of experience in a psychiatric setting as an RN or PMHNP
• Masters degree in Mental Health
• Full Time, Contract, Temp to Perm
• 7P-7A OR Weekday 12 hr Days OR Weekend 12 hr Days
To be considered for this psychiatric nurse practitioner job in Dallas, TX, please send your resume to Victoria.Puente@Sunbeltstaffing.com or call directly 813-261-2250.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled