Location: Sunnyside, WA
Elementary School Speech Therapist Job Sunnyside, WA
Sunbelt is hiring a Speech Therapist for an elementary job opportunity in the Sunnyside, WA area. The ideal Speech Therapist will be ASHA Certified or a strong CFY and be confident working independently as well as with a team. The Speech Therapist will collaborate with staff and parents on student progress as well as develop and implement IEP goals. The SLP should be able to use creative therapy methods to keep students involved and work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines
- Caseload includes Elementary students with a range of mild to moderate disabilities.
- May include more than one location.
- Full time job openings for the upcoming school year.
- Experience and the ability to hit the ground running is required.
- A strong CFY will be considered.
- Ability to pass a background test and drug screening is required.
- SLP Licensure in WA
- ESA Certification is required
To apply, please contact
Julianne Van Hout
Direct: (813) 792-3474
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled