Location: Effingham, SC
Effingham, SC - SLPA job opening
I am looking to interview a full time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) or Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for a job opportunity at a school district near Effingham, SC for the remainder of the school year.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communicative Disorders
- Or Associates Degree in Speech Assisting
- SC SLP/ SLPA License
- SLP's must have their SC Board of Examiners in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology
- Must be able to start quickly
- Must have experience working with autism population
If interested in interviewing for this full time job opportunity as a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) or SLPA for a school district near Effingham, SC, please email your resume to Kevin.Mercado@sunbeltstaffing.com for immediate consideration. Please call (813) 792-3426 with any questions regarding this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled